The orthopaedic specialist at Spring Medical Associates focuses on injuries and diseases that affect the complex musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
An orthopaedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation, and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures. An orthopaedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases in children and adults. An orthopaedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
We are dedicated to providing quality care for acute, chronic, traumatic, and overuse injuries both old and new, as well as other orthopaedic disorders. From broken bones and sprains to arthritis, spine, hip, knee, and many other conditions, our goal is to make it possible for you to return to an active, pain-free and healthy lifestyle.
Our services include:
- Acute fracture of ANY bone (not including spine or skull/face)
- Malunion/nonunion/failed hardware of any fracture of ANY bone (not including spine or skull/face)
- Arthritis (not including the hand)
- Total Knee Replacement (TKA): Primary and Revision, Infection, or Failed TKA
- Total Hip Replacement (THA): Primary and Revision, Infection, or Failed THA
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Metastatic tumors to bone